Conference Exhibitor Information & Registration
You are cordially invited to participate as an exhibitor for the joint KWEA and KsAWWA Conference. Our conference attracts many key decision-makers from the municipal and private water and wastewater utilities and districts in Kansas. This year's exhibit hall offers a great opportunity for your products and services to gain maximum exposure while providing you the opportunity to meet key decision-makers personally.
- Booth Space:
- Professional booth draping and carpet
- Two-day 10' x 10' booth space
- Table with covering and chairs
- Exhibit area prize drawings
- Booth Attendees:
- Two conference registrations (All sessions, competitions, and breaks. Meals are available for purchase.)
- Meet & Greet event Tuesday evening
- Additional Items:
- Electric service must be arranged through Century II by August 22. Download the Exhibitor Packet for the appropriate form.
- Forklift rentals, freight shipping, and additional item rentals are also available in the packet.
Exhibit Booth Pricing
1st booth – $950
2nd booth – $600
Exhibitor registration closes Monday, August 14, at 5 p.m. CST. Late registrations are subject to a $350 late fee.
Exhibit Setup Times
Monday, August 28 – 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday, August 29 – 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
(Teardown: Wednesday, August 30 after 4 p.m.)
Exhibit Area Hours
Tuesday, August 29 – 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Wednesday, August 30 – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We also offer advertising in the conference's printed program. Contact