Conference Exhibitor Information & Registration
You are cordially invited to participate as an exhibitor for the joint KWEA and KsAWWA Conference. Our conference attracts many key decision-makers from the municipal and private water and wastewater utilities and districts in Kansas. This year's exhibit hall offers a great opportunity for your products and services to gain maximum exposure while providing you the opportunity to personally meet key decision-makers.
- Booth setup includes:
- Professional booth draping and carpet
- Two-day 10' x 10' booth space
- Table with covering and chairs
- Exhibit area door prizes
- Fees also include two full conference registrations (two maximum per booth)
- Tuesday buffet lunch
- Wednesday joint buffet lunch in the exhibit hall
- Meet & Greet event Tuesday evening
Exhibit Booth Pricing
1st booth – $950
2nd booth – $600
Exhibitor registration closes Monday, August 15 at 5 p.m. CST. Late registrations are subject to a $350 late fee.
Exhibit Setup Times
Monday, August 29 – 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday, August 30 – 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.
(Teardown: Wednesday, August 31 after 4 p.m.)
Exhibit Area Hours
Tuesday, August 30 – 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Wednesday, August 31 – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.