Cancellation & Refund Policies for the KWEA / KsAWWA Joint Conference
Kansas Water Environment Association (KWEA) and Kansas Section of the American Water Works Association (KsAWWA) hope everyone who registers for the conference will be able to attend; however, KWEA and KsAWWA know extenuating circumstances do occur.
Transferring a Registration
If a registrant is unable to attend for any reason, they may transfer the full registration to another individual with no penalty. A registration must be transferred in its entirety; partial or single days may not be split between multiple attendees. Please submit this request in writing (email is acceptable) within 7 days of the start of the conference.
Conference Refund and Cancellation Policy
If the registrant is unable to attend and is not in a position to transfer the registration to another person, then the following provisions apply:
- Cancellations made 7 days or more in advance of the joint conference will receive a refund minus a $30 processing fee. Cancellations made within 3-6 days prior to the start of the joint conference will receive a 70% refund minus a $30 processing fee. Cancellations made within 48 hours or less of the joint conference will not receive a refund.
The 2022 dates for cancellation and refund requests are as follows:
- August 23, 2022 – Full refund minus $30 processing fee
- August 27, 2022 – 70% refund minus $30 processing fee
- August 28, 20221 – No refund
- All cancellations of conference registrations, purchased meals, and special events must be submitted in writing (email is acceptable) to the conference hosts by the deadlines listed within this policy. Phone requests will not be honored.
- Refunds will not be granted for no-shows (registrants who do not attend the conference with no prior notice of cancellation).
- In the event KWEA & KsAWWA must cancel the conference, the full cost of registration (100%) will be refunded. However, KWEA & KsAWWA do not assume responsibility for any additional costs, charges, or expenses related to the cancellation, including charges incurred for travel and lodging.
If you need to cancel your registration, please email the following conference hosts:
Exhibitors & Sponsors – Hank Boyer